Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love & Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the calendar corner. If you live long enough, you'll find yourself going through a number of stages and passages during which your priorities will morph along with your goals and interests. There was a time when I put a lot more thought, resources, and energy into setting up and realizing a  romantic Valentine's Day date. Things certainly have changed.



Love is still at the center of my Valentine's Day . . . and my life . . . but that Love has a different focus. I've fallen in Love with my calling, my desire to be of Service through writing. Having completed Maitreya, I'm working on the sequel, Hereafter. What happens after we die? What will life be like in heaven. Are we alone in the universe? Through the power of the imagination, combined with some of the clues given to us by those who have passed over, I'll be attempting to use the tool of fiction to pry open those confusing door of misunderstanding. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment